Catherine Marie Little
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- IT Website Accessibility Specialist at Michigan State University’s College of Agriculture.
- Has taken Japanese classes for 4 years and has studied abroad in Tokyo.
- Proficient with Adobe CS6 Programs, Microsoft Office, WordPress, and social media.
- 3D Modeling experience with Autodesk Maya and game design with Unity.
- Video editing skills with Camtasia, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Education Representative in the MSU Student Housing Cooperative.
IT Web Accessibility Specialist at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Years Worked: Sep 2013 – Present
Assisted the full time IT staff with various tasks such as answering phone calls from faculty and troubleshooting server and user access issues. Also configured computers with the MSU domain, installed software, and removed malware and viruses.
Game Design Research Assistant at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Years Worked: May 2014 – Sep 2014
Assisted Dr. Catherine Ryu by creating the graphics and editing voice recordings for the prototype of a game called ToPES (Tonal Perception Efficacy Study) funded by the MSU College of Arts and Letters. The objective of the game is to test how native English speakers perceive tones of other languages.
International Teaching Facilitator at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Years Worked: Aug 2013 – Nov 2013
Worked as a facilitator in the international teaching assistant Buddy Program in which I helped TAs get acquainted with student life on campus. My duties included giving them tours of MSU facilities and helping them prepare for English assessment tests while keeping journals of their progress.
Web Designer and Developer at The State News, East Lansing, MI
Years Worked: Aug 2011 – May 2013
Worked with HTML5, Adobe Photoshop, and Coda to create graphics and code web pages. I also was responsible for coming up with new innovative ideas for future web pages and presenting mock-up designs to fellow workers.
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Years Attended: 2011-2015
Bachelor of Science in Media Information & Technology:
- Focused on IT, social media, and graphics design classes.
- Worked on various browser games for the Communication Art and Sciences program.
- Managed the YouTube content of the East Lansing Film Festival for my capstone class in 2014.
Bachelor of Arts in Japanese:
- Has completed four years of Japanese classes focused on speaking and writing.
- Took a graduate seminar focusing on translating Classical Japanese grammar.
- Went on a Games and Technology focused study abroad trip to Tokyo in the summer of 2013.